Title I - Parent Involvement
Title I Parent Involvement Requirements
- School-Parent Compact Guide to Quality [PDF] [DOC]
- Sample School-Parent Compact [PDF] [DOC]
- Blank Template [DOC]
- Ten Steps to Success for Developing School-Parent Compacts [PDF]
- Training Slides from CSDE Workshop - Dust Off Your Old School-Parent Compact: Linking School-Family Partnerships to Your School Improvement Plan [PPT]
- School-Parent Compact Legislation - Section 1118(d) of the Federal Title I Law [PDF]
On-Line Video Coaching through an Easy Ten-Step Process
Dust Off Your Old School-Parent Compact: Linking Family Engagement to Your School Improvement Plan
This video-based workshop will show you how to engage families, teachers and students in designing a School-Parent Compact for action tied to your School Improvement Plan. Each step in the easy 10-step process includes planning forms, templates and sample documents to help you create your new School Parent Compact. Watch now!
Title I Parent Involvement Resources
Resources for building effective partnerships.
Judy Carson, Ph.D.
Content Last Modified on 4/6/2017 12:13:33 PM