Title I - Parent Involvement - No Child Left Behind
Title I Parent Involvement Requirements
- School-Parent Compact Guide to Quality [PDF] [DOC]
- Sample School-Parent Compact [PDF] [DOC]
- Blank Template [DOC]
- Ten Steps to Success for Developing School-Parent Compacts [PDF]
- Training Slides from CSDE Workshop - Dust Off Your Old School-Parent Compact: Linking School-Family Partnerships to Your School Improvement Plan [PPT]
- School-Parent Compact Legislation - Section 1118(d) of the Federal Title I Law [PDF]
On-Line Video Coaching through an Easy Ten-Step Process
Dust Off Your Old School-Parent Compact: Linking Family Engagement to Your School Improvement Plan
This video-based workshop will show you how to engage families, teachers and students in designing a School-Parent Compact for action tied to your School Improvement Plan. Each step in the easy 10-step process includes planning forms, templates and sample documents to help you create your new School Parent Compact. Watch now!
Title I Parent Involvement Resources
No Child Left Behind: A Parentís Guide. U.S. Department of Education
- U.S. Department of Education
A Toolkit for Title I Parental Involvement (2009) developed by the National Center for Family and Community Connections with Schools at SEDL.
Resources for building effective partnerships.
Family Literacy: Judy Carson, Ph.D
Connecticut State Department of Education
Bureau of Health/Nutrition, Family Services and Adult Education
25 Industrial Park Road
Middletown, CT 06457
Telephone: (860) 807-2122 Fax (860) 807-2127
Content Last Modified on 7/9/2014 2:37:58 PM